Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Milan $0N! Milan $0N! is offline

Default i need software for remove password of word file

Good morning sir,,
Sir,,
I am from india..
I created word and execle file with the save with password and i am forget
the password its file..
And I need it very much so plz sir,, for that have You any software or other
thing please give me...

thax for give me this type of chance