kyngfish kyngfish is offline
Junior Member

Default Too much spacing after a page

Hi,

I am writing a document where I am using tables to describe certain projects. Sometimes I can fit 3 tables on a page, sometimes 4, when I can only fit 3, I add a few spaces and move it down to the next page. In some instances, I can do this and the table will adjust to the top of the next page. In some cases though, it moves along fine, then all of a sudden after the page break, it jumps 1/3rd to 1/2 down the page. I can't seem to fix this... It only seems to happen in some spots.... Any ideas?

I'm using Office for MAC 2011.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It seems that you want to keep the rows of each table on the same page? In that
case, if you make sure that Text Wrapping for the tables is set to "None" (in
the Table Properties dialog box), just apply "Keep with next" paragraph
formatting to all rows but the last. See
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfm...bleon1page.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP