Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
BOB REEVES BOB REEVES is offline

Default TEMPLATE INVOICE

CREATED TEMPLATE INVOICE WHICH GAVE ME TWO PAGES BUT SOMETIMES I NEED TO HAVE
A 3RD AND 4TH PAGE. I HAVE BEEN DELETING MY FIRST PAGE INFO AND THEN
ENTERING THE NEW PAGE INFO IN IT. THIS IS TOO MUCH WORK IS THIER A WAY TO
CREATE NEW BLANK PAGES? WORD DOCUMENT USING OFFICE 2000.
TKS
BOB REEVES
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

There is not enough information about the layout of the template to provide
an exact answer. Assuming that the data is being entered into the rows of a
table, you should be able to just press the Tab key when you get to the last
cell on the last row and a new row would be added.

Also, please look for the Caps Lock key on your computer. In newsgroups,
using all upper case is considered to be shouting, which is uncalled for.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"BOB REEVES" BOB wrote in message
CREATED TEMPLATE INVOICE WHICH GAVE ME TWO PAGES BUT SOMETIMES I NEED TO
HAVE
A 3RD AND 4TH PAGE. I HAVE BEEN DELETING MY FIRST PAGE INFO AND THEN
ENTERING THE NEW PAGE INFO IN IT. THIS IS TOO MUCH WORK IS THIER A WAY TO
CREATE NEW BLANK PAGES? WORD DOCUMENT USING OFFICE 2000.
TKS
BOB REEVES

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

[...]

Invoice Template not going to next ITEM - XML HELP!!!! joshh347 Microsoft Word Help 1 January 2nd 09 12:33 AM
invoice template Erik Microsoft Word Help 1 September 28th 06 05:24 AM
Invoice template oe New Users 1 December 10th 05 10:06 AM
Trying to create invoice template. esthygrl Microsoft Word Help 3 December 13th 04 04:17 PM
Invoice Template with Autoupdate for Invoice Number Barb Reinhardt Microsoft Word Help 2 December 10th 04 09:13 PM