Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
bob engler

Default Table calculation problem

I have a form inside a table that gives a double sum after calculating
totals after I put some VBA in.
I VBAed subtotals at the top of the doc and loaded them into form fields
base1, base2, base3 via
if Premium1 200 then Premium1 = 200 endif
ActiveDocument.FormFields("Base1").Result = Premium1
and the same for Base2 and Base3
I then do a Type calculation = Base1+Base2+Base3 and put it into TotalBase
I do they same for Surg1, Surg2, Surg3 and put that into TotSurg
These are OK with the correct totals but
I do a calculation =TotBase+TotSurg and it puts a double number into
TotAnnPrem ie:
TotalBase=2640 TotSurg=0 TotAnnPrem=26402640
It worked OK before the VBA but I don't reference the TotAnnPrem anywhere in
the
code and it sets all the Base totals correctly. Any ideas where to look?
Thanks.......

Track changes in word table problem GwenP Tables 0 November 11th 05 12:53 PM
More Info On Directory Merge Please JohnB Mailmerge 14 September 6th 05 01:27 PM
Problem with text in table cell sunbeam Microsoft Word Help 1 February 16th 05 09:08 PM
Table Problem Joe New Users 1 January 11th 05 02:57 AM
Row height problem with table in table Stephanie T. Tables 0 November 23rd 04 03:35 PM