swarv swarv is offline
Junior Member

Question Input boxes and transferring that data to word

Hi all,

I have set up a macro in ord 2007 as below:

sPrompt = "Please enter your name"
sTitle = "Name Entry"
sDefault = ""
sUserName = InputBox(sPrompt, sTitle, sDefault)

now I would like this to transfer this susername value in to the word doc.
There will be more variables but when I get one sorted then I should be able to do the rest.

How would I go about doing this?
Thanks in advance

Martin
swarv swarv is offline
Junior Member

Just an update.

I can use Selection.TypeText susername but ho do I tell it where to place it in the document?

Thanks
swarv swarv is offline
Junior Member

I can use bookmarks for that - just got to figure out how to get more than 1 line in an inputbox?