colinito colinito is offline
Junior Member

Default Copy/Paste

Hello Everyone!
I am your latest "Newbie"!
I have exchanged my XP for W7, Home Premium and Office 2007.
I used to be able to highlight my bank statement (for example) and copy and paste it onto a Word document and save it in a file designated for that purpose.
This is, for some reason, not possible any longer.
The copied page of data ends up like a page of text, (which, by the way copies perfectly, it is just this type of line after line of data, like a bank statement, that is affected) - all following itself. Not in a laid down format as the original appears, with one entry after the next.
I have searched the "Help" files and on-line help but either my headline for the search is incorrect or I am asking for the wrong item.
How can I configure the Copy & Paste to actually copy the original and paste it in the same format?
(I have not tried to use Excel - maybe that would be the way forward??)
I will wait for any replies before "playing" with this any more - I am a little 'fed up' with it all!
Thanks in advance for any input,

colinito