Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Deniece Deniece is offline

Default Printing both landscape and portrait

I have a 4 page word doc. I would like to print page 1 as landscape, pages
2-4 as portrait. Is this possible?
Thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol Carol is offline

Yes, this is possible. You will have to use Section Breaks.
See: http://addbalance.com/usersguide/sections.htm
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Deniece" wrote:

I have a 4 page word doc. I would like to print page 1 as landscape, pages
2-4 as portrait. Is this possible?
Thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Yes. Orientation is a section formatting attribute. So, you need to separate
the portrait and landscape pages using section breaks (insert - break - next
page). Then, go to the landscape page and choose File - Page Setup - Margins
tab, and set the orientation to landscape. You might need to futz with other
formatting as well, such as margins, to get things set up correctly if you
already have content on the landscape page.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com