Gladys

Default Change Tab Names on "New" Template window

Is there a way to change the tab names in the New Document Dialog Box, Or
even add additional tabs?

I have a lot of templates and they are all being stored under the General
Tab and I would like to organize and either change the tabs I currently have
that I am not using or create additional tabs.

This is for Word XP and 2003.

Thanks in advance

You can't rename or remove Word's built-in tabs or templates except by
uninstalling the templates. If you want to save the installed templates but
reorganize them (as I have done), copy them to your user templates folder
before uninstalling, then create your own subfolders and put the copied
templates there. Each subfolder containing at least one template will be
represented by a tab.