Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
spacebar spacebar is offline

Default If I press spacebar the text get deleated

If i pree spacebar key in between the word the text get deleated.There no as
such settings to avoid this what is thwe solution for this.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

Cleak tih OVr etem on thwe stackus bir.

spacebar wrote:
If i pree spacebar key in between the word the text get deleated.There no as
such settings to avoid this what is thwe solution for this.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

As if my head didn't hurt enough *before* reading this
response................. ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

oups.com...

spacebar wrote:
If i pree spacebar key in between the word the text get deleated.There no
as
such settings to avoid this what is thwe solution for this.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Iceman Iceman is offline

In this group spacebar wrote in message

If i pree spacebar key in between the word the text get
deleated.There no as such settings to avoid this what is thwe
solution for this.

Thanks

Unless you've decoded Greg's reply yourself, I think he may have meant that
you should press the 'Insert' key.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

And take two Advil. ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Iceman" wrote in message
In this group spacebar wrote in message

If i pree spacebar key in between the word the text get
deleated.There no as such settings to avoid this what is thwe
solution for this.

Thanks

Unless you've decoded Greg's reply yourself, I think he may have meant
that you should press the 'Insert' key.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

No. Actually pressing the INSERT key works only if the user has not
elected to "Use INS Key for Paste" in the options setting.

The message decoded is: Using the mouse, toggle the OVR indicator on
the status bar.