Danny cursor question

Default change strike over cursor to insert

in Word I am getting a Strike over cursor, and want the normal cursor that
adds letters not strikes over them. please help
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Hit the Insert key on your keyboard.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Danny cursor question" Danny cursor
wrote in message ...
in Word I am getting a Strike over cursor, and want the normal cursor that
adds letters not strikes over them. please help

Mary

Press the Insert key on the keyboard to toggle between Insert and Type Over.