swami tommie

Default fax wizard comes on when trying to print envelope

when printing an envelope in word the fax wizard appears. I do not have a
fax. If I fill out the faxI get no envelope printed. If i cancel the
wizard it cancels the envelope box.
I would like to learn how to turn off the fax wizard and print envelopes.
thanks