Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Walter R. Walter R. is offline

Default Delay in Opening Word Docs

I noticed in recent weeks that my Word 2002 programs is very slow in
opening. It used to open in a 2 or 3 seconds, but now it takes about 15
seconds. This occurs both when I open a new document or a document with data
in it.

What causes this problem and how can I fix it?

Thank you.

--
Walter
www.rationality.net