rajalily

Default need to have a resume template for pastors

pls send me the resume
garfield-n-odie

You don't need a résumé to impress sheep.

rajalily wrote:

pls send me the resume

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

(1) I don't think I've ever seen a resume specifically for the clergy.

(2) We don't "send" files out. You know what they say about He who helps
them who helps themselves..........
--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"rajalily" wrote in message
pls send me the resume

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Oh man! You are sooooooooooo bad. I hope you're wearing asbestos panties!

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"garfield-n-odie" wrote in message
You don't need a résumé to impress sheep.

rajalily wrote:

pls send me the resume

Or even about Him who helps those who help themselves.

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
(1) I don't think I've ever seen a resume specifically for the clergy.

(2) We don't "send" files out. You know what they say about He who helps
them who helps themselves..........
--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"rajalily" wrote in message
pls send me the resume

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Yeah, what you said :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Or even about Him who helps those who help themselves.

so
all may benefit.

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
(1) I don't think I've ever seen a resume specifically for the clergy.

(2) We don't "send" files out. You know what they say about He who helps
them who helps themselves..........
--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"rajalily" wrote in message
pls send me the resume

Herb Tyson [MVP]

By the way... that's a commonly misquoted "Biblical" quote. I'm told that
Ben Franklin said it (although his grammar was correct)... not the Bible. If
you think about charity, etc., it's actually rather un-Biblical in nature.
There was a very interesting article about this just this past week
(forgotten where it was... might've been Slate).

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
Yeah, what you said :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Or even about Him who helps those who help themselves.

so
all may benefit.

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
(1) I don't think I've ever seen a resume specifically for the clergy.

(2) We don't "send" files out. You know what they say about He who helps
them who helps themselves..........
--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]