Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
joey joey is offline

Default Complete colour in Cell

I don't usually have this problem. I am trying to fill a row of cells with a
colour, but only part of the cells are being coloured, although I type:
Apply to Cell. I would be grateful for some help on this very frustrating
problem - thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
DeanH DeanH is offline

The first possible cause that comes to mind is that you have "Allow spacing
between cells" active. This spacing does not get the fill colour.
If this is not the case, can you explain further exactly what you are doing,
selection process, etc. and the outcome.
Hope this helps
DeanH

"Joey" wrote:

I don't usually have this problem. I am trying to fill a row of cells with a
colour, but only part of the cells are being coloured, although I type:
Apply to Cell. I would be grateful for some help on this very frustrating
problem - thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Maybe you will find more things to check he
http://thedoctools.com/index.php?show=wt_cell_shading

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg - Microsoft MVP (Word)