Mizan

Default How to reduce file size

Heyy Bharat,

Thanks... It works!
My bloated doc shrinked from 73.2 MB to 9.04 MB.

Again, thanks!!!

"bhm7319" wrote:

I solved the problem myself.
- Open Word
- File - Open
- Locate your File
- Click on arrow near Open button
- Click on "Open and Repair"

This reduced my file size back to where it should be.

"bhm7319" wrote:

I gave a file to my coworker to revise it. The file size was 832kB at the
time. He revised few things on the file and gave it back. I noticed that the
file size was 14.1MB now. He says that it crashed on him three to four times,
and he saved the recovered version each time. The file don't have any
picture. It has 4 small tables. I tried everything to reduce the size, but no
luck.

Anyone please help me.

Thank you.

Bharat