jacksond

Default landscape pages print upside down

A landscape page shown in the "print layout" window of the "view" menu prints
out with the Top of the page on the right hand side of the document which
also includes portrait pages.
garfield-n-odie

This is not a setting that can be changed from within Word. Some
printer drivers allow you to set the rotation direction for landscape
pages, and other printer drivers don't. Click on Start | Control Panel
| Printers | right-click on your printer | Properties, and look for an
option to set the rotation direction for landscape pages.

jacksond wrote:

A landscape page shown in the "print layout" window of the "view" menu prints
out with the Top of the page on the right hand side of the document which
also includes portrait pages.

jacksond

garfield-n-odie

thanks for the help Unfortunately, my printer, an HP 7410 does allow
rotatin of 180 degrees, but it applies it to the portrait as well as the
landscape. Perhaps I will have to go to HP's site and question them.

Once again, thanks for trying.