ShadowRider

Default word 2000-- copy and paste

I have a user that when they copy from one doc to paste into another doc, it
creates a tmp file and does not save what was pasted to the doc. The pasted
doc reverts to orginal doc. Any ideas?
Word Heretic

G'day "ShadowRider" ,

Don't copy the last paragraph mark in any section.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

ShadowRider reckoned:

I have a user that when they copy from one doc to paste into another doc, it
creates a tmp file and does not save what was pasted to the doc. The pasted
doc reverts to orginal doc. Any ideas?

Unable to paste into word 2002 ChicoB Microsoft Word Help 0 December 8th 04 05:41 PM
Where can I copy and paste the Microsoft Word logo (the W)? Shaunda Microsoft Word Help 1 December 2nd 04 04:45 PM
Cut and Paste in Word 2000 CruiseVet Microsoft Word Help 1 December 1st 04 01:33 PM
copy and paste Val Microsoft Word Help 1 December 1st 04 03:03 AM
I cannot cut and paste text from word to another applicarion Richiev4 Microsoft Word Help 1 November 25th 04 08:57 PM