Hyperlinks changing when document is saved

Old October 4th 07, 10:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Donal P

Default Hyperlinks changing when document is saved

I insert a hyperlink in my Word 2003 document which works the way I expect,
but when I save the document and re-open it, the link no longer works.

The path in the hyperlink changes to "../../../" instead of pointing to the
drive I initially chose, and when I click on it I get a pop-up box that says
"The address of this site is not valid." Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.
Old October 15th 07, 11:40 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

Check if there is a "Hyperlink base" specified in File | Properties, Summary
tab. If you find one, clear it. Does that help?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP