Why I can't upload my saved resume?

Old October 12th 07, 03:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sam

Default Why I can't upload my saved resume?

I have saved my resume in MS Word 20007 but when I want to upload it some web
page to post my resume I get erro message saying that this fife can't be
uploaded. Can one tell me what is going on?
Old October 12th 07, 03:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

Probably because you have saved it as the native Word 2007 file format
(.docx) and that site doesn't recognize it yet.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~