Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jacques Jacques is offline

Default Dutch proofing tools for MSO 2007?

Having installed the full (English language) version of MSO 2007, I would
like to be able to have acces to a Dutch spellchecker when I correspond
(Outlook) in that language or produce documents (Word) in same.

By using the MSO websites I get absolutely nowhere, hence I would appreciate
some real practical help.

Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

According to

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/su...113691033.aspx

"Language Packs for the 2007 Microsoft Office system frequently asked
questions"

you will be able to buy "Single Language Packs" or the "Multi-Language
Pack", but...

"The first Single Language Packs will be available for purchase in April
2007. All languages are expected to be available by May 2007. The retail
version of the Multi-Language Pack is expected to be available in stores in
June 2007. Note: All dates are subject to change. "

Peter Jamieson

"Jacques" wrote in message
Having installed the full (English language) version of MSO 2007, I would
like to be able to have acces to a Dutch spellchecker when I correspond
(Outlook) in that language or produce documents (Word) in same.

By using the MSO websites I get absolutely nowhere, hence I would
appreciate
some real practical help.

Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid [MVP] Patrick Schmid [MVP] is offline

If you have access to MSDN or TechNet Downloads, then you can get the
Dutch language pack already today. Otherwise you have to wait as Peter
explained.

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"Jacques" wrote in message
:

Having installed the full (English language) version of MSO 2007, I would
like to be able to have acces to a Dutch spellchecker when I correspond
(Outlook) in that language or produce documents (Word) in same.

By using the MSO websites I get absolutely nowhere, hence I would appreciate
some real practical help.

Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jacques Jacques is offline

Peter,

Thank you very much for putting me on the right track. I will try to get the
set from now onwards!

Regards,

Jacques Pelt
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jacques Jacques is offline

Patrick,

Many thanks for your reaction. As I have no acces to MSDN or Technet
downloads I will have to follow the path as indicated by Peter.

Regards,

Jacques Pelt