Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JGT JGT is offline

Default Word 2007 open window size

Is there a setting for Word 2007 to remember my window size (the last time I
used word) when opening word or to force it to open with my desired window
size? On my Win7 x64 ultimate laptop when I open word the window is about 1/4
of my screen. After I open word I resize the window to 1/2 the width of my
screen and the full height of my screen. Within Win7 I use the Windows 7
Basic setting (I'm not sure if this will impact word 2007) - I don't like the
Aero settings.

I've also noticed that the window size will sometimes change when I'm using
word. I've not been able to narrow down just when it changes.