Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike F[_2_] Mike F[_2_] is offline

Default Multiple versions of a catalog in Word

Hi Team,
I hope you can help me. My boss has asked me to create a flexible catalog of
our products to be distributed in a couple of different regions. We would
like the ability to easily make changes across the entire catalog to reflect
changes specific to a particular region. For example, he would like to make a
U.S. catalog and a Canadian version, and with as few clicks as possible, make
the prices in the Canadian catalog reflect an adjustment because of currency.
Is there an easy way to do this? I am reserved to the fact that I will
probably have to have an external document (such as Excel) that would feed
into the Word file. I am just not sure as to how I would make this work.

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Mike F