Courtney

Default Page layout white space disappears

I am using Office XP and I didn't have any trouble with seeing my white space
between pages when I was on Normal page view. I received an emailed document
from someone else and saved it to my computer. Now I have lost the white
space on all of my documents. It won't let me turn on the White Space option
under Tools/Options and when I hover over the page break line it doesn't do
anything or how this happened.

Any suggestions on how to get my white space back?