Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Aggie Aggie is offline

Default Calendars

I am trying to locate a 2007 Calendar (one month per page) that can be
downloaded and altered to put our own information onto each date. Any help
would be appreciated - the last few years there was one on the templates but
I do not see any this year thus far for 2007.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shauna Kelly Shauna Kelly is offline

Try http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates for templates.

Or, use the built-in calendar template. File New. In the New Document
pane, click "On my computer". Now, click the "Other documents" tab and click
the "Calendar Wizard". You'll be asked to set the starting and ending month
for your calendar.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Aggie" wrote in message
I am trying to locate a 2007 Calendar (one month per page) that can be
downloaded and altered to put our own information onto each date. Any
help
would be appreciated - the last few years there was one on the templates
but
I do not see any this year thus far for 2007.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Aggie Aggie is offline

I will try that - it sounds like it might do it. I will get back to you if
it doesn't work. Thanks much.