Barry Brune

Default Unable to update Word 2000 SR-1 using Office 2000 SP-3

I get the following error message when I try to apply the Office 2000 SP-3
update to my Word 2000 SR-1 (contained in my MS WorksSuite 2001) ":
"Error 1305: error reading from Word 2000 CD file D:
MSWord\PFiles|MSOffice\Office\Graph9.exe. Verify the file exists and that you
can access it."
The problem is that the Graph9.exe file does not exist on the CD but somehow
does exist on my hardrive in the folder C:\Program Files\Microsoft
Office\Office. However, the install program will not let try to access the
file in any other location than on my MS Word 2000 CD.
Can anyone solve this problem for me?