Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg L. Greg L. is offline

Default Double click on wav inserted in Word 2003 does not work, why?

I inserted an object, (video clip" into my Word file and when I click on it,
at the bottom of the screen it says to "double click to play wave sound".
When I double click nothing happens. If I right click it gives me the option
to play the video. Why will it not play if I double click on the icon as
instructed?