Alphaez76

Default How do I find an old version of the Courier font?

My old version of Microsoft Word 2001 SR-1 Professional has a version of
Courier that is not in Microsoft Office 2003. I tried to find the font file
on my old version without success. So far, all I can find is Courier New and
Courier PS. Is there anyway to obtain regular Courier?