Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Doug is offline

Default Print & other options from a form

I have a form setup that populates other areas of my document.
But now I have some other questions, for the experts:

1. Is there a way to put a macro, hyperlink or something on my forms page
that I may click and a specified (always the same) set of pages would print
to a default printer?
2. So, I am using my form and my other areas are populated but I still need
to add some other information in other locations, away from the form page. Do
I need to 'unprotect'. If so, is there a way to add a macro, click or
something so the people using my form don't need to look all over the task
bars?

As usual, thanks for the help

Doug

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

1. Is there a way to put a macro, hyperlink or something on my forms page
that I may click and a specified (always the same) set of pages would
print
to a default printer?

Yes. Add a control button,macrobutton field, toolbar button, or menu option,
linked to a macro that prints the pages you want.

2. So, I am using my form and my other areas are populated but I still
need
to add some other information in other locations, away from the form page.
Do
I need to 'unprotect'. If so, is there a way to add a macro, click or
something so the people using my form don't need to look all over the task
bars?

You'll need to provide more information.