Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
dpdwa

Default Adjusting Footer vs. Main Document Margins

I am using Word 2003. The document is very simple: one page of text with a
footer. However, everytime I change the footer margins, the main text
margins are also changed. The process that I use to change the footer
margins is -- I go to :view/header and footer/ then use the page setup option
in the Header and Footer toolbar that pops up to adjust the footer margins.
Again, the problem that I encounter doing this is that the margins for the
main text are also changed.

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
David