Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Marie-Anne Marie-Anne is offline

Default labels print starting on second line, leaving first labels blank

A new version of Word was installed in my computer, and now my label files
are changed. Instead of the labels printing from the first line, they go
down to the second line and skip the first line. This gives me 2 labels less
on each page. How can I change this?