Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mike63 Mike63 is offline

Default How do I turn on word wrap in outline view?

I am not sure what caused this change! Outline view used to word wrap the
full text to the page width. Now there is no word wrap at all, so any
sentence longer than the page width ends in ... at the edge of the page. I
can navigate in Outline view but to edit I have to select one of the other
views. Tools-Options-Wrap to Window affects Normal view but makes no
difference in outline view. It looks like a configuration somewhere, but I
can't find it. Can anyone help? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mike63 Mike63 is offline

"Mike63" wrote:

I am not sure what caused this change! Outline view used to word wrap the
full text to the page width. Now there is no word wrap at all, so any
sentence longer than the page width ends in ... at the edge of the page. I
can navigate in Outline view but to edit I have to select one of the other
views. Tools-Options-Wrap to Window affects Normal view but makes no
difference in outline view. It looks like a configuration somewhere, but I
can't find it. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Doh! Found the answer here.
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...=en-us&m=1&p=1
Don't know why I didn't find it using search, but anyway. It's toggled by
the button with the horisontal lines on the outlook toolbar.