Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Cazza Cazza is offline

Default The bottom line of my border is missing. Why?

I have added a page border to a document in Word 2007. When I go to print it,
the printer tells me that one of the margins is outside the norm. If I go
ahead and print, the bottom border is missing. Trying to readjust the margins
only moves the text and not the border. Can you help with this problem?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See the article "The bottom of my pages don't print" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...sDontPrint.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.