Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
L.T. L.T. is offline

Default Printing envelopes after a mail-merge

I am attempting to print envelopes for my wedding invitations. I have
completed my mail-merge into Word 2003 and the print-preview appears to have
the information correctly placed on the document however the printed document
is not located appropriately on the envelope. I have tried using the
"user-defined print size" option but with no success. My printer is an
HP-5550. Does anyone have insight into my printing dilemma? Thanks so much
for any help!!
L. T.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See the following page of fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website:

http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"L.T." L.T. @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
I am attempting to print envelopes for my wedding invitations. I have
completed my mail-merge into Word 2003 and the print-preview appears to
have
the information correctly placed on the document however the printed
document
is not located appropriately on the envelope. I have tried using the
"user-defined print size" option but with no success. My printer is an
HP-5550. Does anyone have insight into my printing dilemma? Thanks so
much
for any help!!
L. T.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The best bet is probably to create an envelope document and merge into that.
You can start from the templates you can download from my web site, though
you may have to change the page size to match the envelope. Note that if
your printer does not define the envelope size you are using, use a larger
standard size and adjust the print location by changing the margins.

L.T. wrote:
I am attempting to print envelopes for my wedding invitations. I have
completed my mail-merge into Word 2003 and the print-preview appears
to have the information correctly placed on the document however the
printed document is not located appropriately on the envelope. I
have tried using the "user-defined print size" option but with no
success. My printer is an HP-5550. Does anyone have insight into my
printing dilemma? Thanks so much for any help!!
L. T.

Envelopes mail merge not printing all the envelopes - Word 2007 Tammy Mailmerge 3 November 17th 07 06:37 AM
Mail merge envelopes B.W. New Users 5 November 7th 07 05:54 AM
Printing Envelopes from mail merge Janis Walkow Mailmerge 2 December 14th 05 01:50 PM
Mail Merge Envelopes: Recipients won't show up on envelopes?!?! Jamiller Mailmerge 4 November 30th 05 06:01 AM
printing envelopes from a letter merge jocar Mailmerge 3 February 1st 05 11:41 PM