Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
JP0865 JP0865 is offline

Default Unwanted extra line spacing in Word

Working in a table in Word, every time I return for a new line, I get a
double space instead of single. Spacing is set to single and vertical
alignment to top. How can I fix this?

Running Word 2003
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Remove the space before or space after paragraph formatting option from the
paragraph style in question.