Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
MFE MFE is offline

Default How can I include a color palet as part of my Word template?

Is there any way you can insert a color palet that was made up in
Powerpoint, and then insert it into your Word template. Once the Word
template is applied to a Word doument you'll not see the color palet when you
print.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

"MFE" wrote:

Is there any way you can insert a color palet that was made up in
Powerpoint, and then insert it into your Word template. Once the Word
template is applied to a Word doument you'll not see the color palet when you
print.

No.

With Word 2007 you can use Themes that behave somewhat like the colour
palette in PowerPoint.