Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
GOAL graduate GOAL graduate is offline

Default How do I include a footer only one page of a paper?

I need a footer only on page 4 of a 42 page paper.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
macropod macropod is offline

Hi GOAL graduate

There are two ways to approach this:
.. insert 'next page' section breaks at the end of pages 3&4, and unlink the footers for pages 4&5 from the footers preceding them,
then insert your footer on page 4.
.. use a formula field to test the page # and display its results only if the page # = 4. Such a field would be coded along the lines
of:
{IF{PAGE}= 4 "Your footer goes here"}. Note that the field braces (ie '{}') are created in pairs via Ctrl-F9 - you can't just type
them in.

Cheers
--
macropod