Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Raúl Rivera Raúl Rivera is offline

Default Odd/Even Pages

Hi, I'm creating and Odd/Even page template and first page.
When I'm in the second page (even) and in the middle of it i create a
column, the third page (odd), go to even section 2 and the numbering sequence
is: 1, 1, 2, 3, 4.... I think odd and even have problems with the columns...
I'm I doing something wrong?