Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jeanne Jeanne is offline

Default How do I create a 3 page letterhead template?

I need the main letterhead on the first page and follower pages for page 2
and 3. Do I create image backgrounds for each page or do I make them sit
inside the header and footer? When I create Section 1 and Section 2, the
final document inserts two blank pages between the first and second pages.
Please advise, I'm going crazy!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Set your template up with a Different Fist Page header/footer by selecting
that option from the Page Setup menu item.

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm for a primer.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.