Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
pg2009bg pg2009bg is offline

Default Can I set different margins for separate pages in the same docume

Is it possible to have the first page set for normal 1 inch margins, but set
the second page for .5 inch margins?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Yes, but you'll need a section break between them unless you can take
advantage of the instructions for "More complex letterhead" at
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm