Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
AYJ AYJ is offline

Default fit two pages into one

I would like to shrink my document so that two A4 pages fit on one A4. Is
there a way to do that. I know how to do it when printing it but I would like
it to be like that permanently on the screen as well.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

If you just save the document after you've selected the shrink option in
Print Preview, the modified formatting will be preserved. Note, however,
that the modifications have been applied as direct formatting, so if you
have been using styles consistently, you may want to modify the styles.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"AYJ" wrote in message
I would like to shrink my document so that two A4 pages fit on one A4. Is
there a way to do that. I know how to do it when printing it but I would
like
it to be like that permanently on the screen as well.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
AYJ AYJ is offline

I'm sorry, I can see I didn't make myself clear. I wanted to know if it's
possible to shrink two pages and that they should both be on one page i.e.
page 1 on the left hand side and page 2 on the right hands side. I didn't
want to condense them into one page but rather keep each page in it's own
format and shrink them both so that now they are together on one A4.

"AYJ" wrote in message
I would like to shrink my document so that two A4 pages fit on one A4. Is
there a way to do that. I know how to do it when printing it but I would
like
it to be like that permanently on the screen as well.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Have you tried the "2 pages per sheet" option in the Page Setup dialog box?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"AYJ" wrote in message
I would like to shrink my document so that two A4 pages fit on one A4.
Is
there a way to do that. I know how to do it when printing it but I
would
like
it to be like that permanently on the screen as well.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You are welcome.

--