Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pam C

Default call out arrow

I have a table that someone has been entering information - the problem, they
inserted an arrow using the callout arrow on the drawing toolbar. It is on
top of some information in the table and I cannot delete it, I have tried
clicking on it to select it, nothing happens. I looked to see if by mistake
they added it in a header and footer, but it is not. It will not let me move
it or anything. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Have you tried right-clicking on it?
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Pam C" wrote:

I have a table that someone has been entering information - the problem, they
inserted an arrow using the callout arrow on the drawing toolbar. It is on
top of some information in the table and I cannot delete it, I have tried
clicking on it to select it, nothing happens. I looked to see if by mistake
they added it in a header and footer, but it is not. It will not let me move
it or anything. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

If you right-click on the arrow you should be able to select Format
Autoshape. Then in that dialog box, under color, select no fill.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP