Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Adjusting TOCto reflect page numbering Adjusting TOCto reflect page numbering is offline

Default Copying 200 default rows from excel print 74 only in word.

Hi,

When I Copy (all) my 200 rows from Excel and paste them as picture into
Word, Word prints the first 74 rows only. The rest of the 200 rows disappear
from Word!! When I however use copy picture at Ecxel(with shift/edit), I can
paste the whole 200 rows but all appear very compressed in one page of word
(tiny font).
Is there a possibility to copy the 200 rows 1-to-1, i.e. the 200 rows print
in one ore more pages of Word with loosing current format?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ed Ed is offline

Why do you paste as picture? Why not paste it in as a table? It's
apparently too big to fit on a single Word page at your margin settings. If
you let it become a table, it will flow over onto the next page.

Ed

"Adjusting TOCto reflect page numbering"
crosoft.com wrote in
message ...
Hi,

When I Copy (all) my 200 rows from Excel and paste them as picture into
Word, Word prints the first 74 rows only. The rest of the 200 rows
disappear
from Word!! When I however use copy picture at Ecxel(with shift/edit), I
can
paste the whole 200 rows but all appear very compressed in one page of
word
(tiny font).
Is there a possibility to copy the 200 rows 1-to-1, i.e. the 200 rows
print
in one ore more pages of Word with loosing current format?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Adjusting TOCto reflect page numbering Adjusting TOCto reflect page numbering is offline

Hi Ed,
Thanks for the reply. I paste as a picture because I want the preadsheet
listing to include the Excel row numbers as well, so that the target reader
can follow up my math calculations and row referrals. Pasting in as a table
will not include the row numbers. Again word pastes only 74 rows and ignores
the rest. Do you know about this magic number? How can I paste into word
including the row numbers and still get the spreadsheet overflow to cover

Thanks and greeting from Germany.

Kalid

"Ed" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

When you paste as a picture, you're getting an object. In Word,
objects can't cross a page boundary. There's no way around that. The
rest of the picture is in the object, but Word can't display it.

One workaround is to select only as much in Excel as you know will fit
on a Word page, paste that into Word, and go back to Excel for the