Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Lisa@Pru Lisa@Pru is offline

Default Charts in a mail merge

I have a mail merge document that started out using Excel as it's merge file
but now that I have over 1000 merge fields, I have to save the Excel file as
a csv file, then open and save that in Word so I can perform the merge.

My merge document needs to contain a pie chart that will be specific to each
record in the merge. It needs to refresh itself with new data each time the
merge grabs a new record.

Can this be done, and if so, can you please tell me how?

Thanks,

Lisa