Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jimmy Clay Jimmy Clay is offline

Default Mirrored margins and page borders

I'm writing a manual and I'm using a book called "Microsoft Word 2002
Simply Visual" to give me ideas on how to format my manual. I like it
because the way the Simply Visual book is formated is very non-
intimidating. [Note: I'm actually using Word 2007, this is just an old
book I had and I like the way it's formated.]

Anyway, one thing they do in this book is they use mirrored margins.
The inside margin is .75 and the outside 1.5.

Here's my question: They also use page borders, with one line going
down the outside margin and one line going across the top margin. I'm
trying to do this in my manual, but I can't figure out how they got
they line to switch back and forth with the outside margin.