mango13jb

Default How do I add more than 25 lines to a drop down list?

I am in the process of making a form that has a drop down list. I need to
add more than the Word limit of 25 lines to that drop down list. Is there a
way to do this??
Doug Robbins

See the Knowledge Base article "WD2000: How to Create Combo Box with More
Than 25 Items [Q198561]" at:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q198561/

but as that involves the use of a userform, you should consider whether that
is not the best thing to be using in the first place.

See the article "How to create a Userform" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Userforms/CreateAUserForm.htm

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP