Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sara Sara is offline

Default Help - word keeps shutting down

Hi there

Each time I try to run the research function in word 2003, my computer
states that there is a problem with Word, it shuts down and tries to restart.

Then I get a message stating that "Word automatically saved changes to the
normal document template. Do you want to load it?"

The link to "More information about this error message online." has no
links.

I've re-installed office 2003 and still no luck.

Any ideas how to fix this?