Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
IceCreamLover

Default How do I import a vcard file into Mail Merge?

I am trying to import data from my PDA into Word. I saved my address book
as a VCARD file and want to import it to use with Mail Merge. It isn't
working. I then tried to import the VCARD data into Excel, but couldn't get
it to come in as the list format that I will need for Mail Merge. Any ideas
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

In what format is it when you import it into Excel?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"IceCreamLover" wrote in message
I am trying to import data from my PDA into Word. I saved my address book
as a VCARD file and want to import it to use with Mail Merge. It isn't
working. I then tried to import the VCARD data into Excel, but couldn't
get
it to come in as the list format that I will need for Mail Merge. Any
ideas

warricksmith warricksmith is offline
Junior Member

Last edited by warricksmith : April 20th 22 at 06:35 AM
warricksmith warricksmith is offline
Junior Member

------------------------------
farricksmith farricksmith is offline
Junior Member

--------------------------------

Last edited by farricksmith : April 20th 22 at 06:34 AM

zainbilal zainbilal is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCreamLover View Post
I am trying to import data from my PDA into Word. I saved my address book
as a VCARD file and want to import it to use with Mail Merge. It isn't
working. I then tried to import the VCARD data into Excel, but couldn't get
it to come in as the list format that I will need for Mail Merge. Any ideas
following i am also searching the answer
lindatr lindatr is offline
Junior Member

You may check the status of your shipment at any time with a usps tracking number and find out exactly when it was delivered.