Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Earlene

Default How do I mail merge to a template of four landscape postcards?

I have a postcard template and need to mail merge the addresses on the front
and and individualized message on the back. We cannot separate the postcards
and print them individually; they have to remain 8 1/2 x 11.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

You need to get your data source into an Excel spreadsheet and then add
a column of sequential numbers, and in the adjoining column enter the
following formula (which in this case assumes that the sequential
numbers are in column A)

=IF(MOD(A1,2)=1,A1+1,A1-1)

When you copy that down, you will have the following two columns of numbers

1 2
2 1
3 4
4 3
5 6
6 5
7 8
8 7

etc.

You need to use copypaste special values, to convert the formula to values,
then sort by the second column and use the spreadsheet in that format to
merge the second side.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.