Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ccollins ccollins is offline

Default printing stock certificates

I have a blank stock certificate and have measured the dimensions of the
paper and distances to blanks that need to be filled in (certificate number,
# of shares, name of beneficiary, etc.).

I would like to create a document in word that I can type in the information
and save for use on future certificates as well.

I welcome any suggestions on how to start this.

By the way the size of the stock certificate is not a standard size.