WCBRUNSON

Default Remove the BLUE SCREEN command under TOOLS, OPTION, GENERAL in MS.

I am unable to remove the BLUE SCREEN selection in TOOLS - OPTIONS - GENERAL
tab. I delete the check and get the white screen. When returning to Word,
the blue screen is once again selected much like it was set as default! How
do I get my white screen to return when I open MSWORD?

Graham Mayor

I assume this must be Word 2003, which seems to have a mind of its own when
it comes to resetting the tools options. You can force any of them by
means of autoopen and autonew macros saved in normal.dot and that would be
the simplest plan here.

Add the line

Options.BlueScreen = False

to each of an autonew and an autoopen macro (create both if they don't
already exist). See http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm